An other thing thats been on my mind is bringing up the subject of Hypnosis. Someone told me today (on bringing up the subject) "but the topic in general? most people are fascinated". Maybe bringing up the Non-erotic side of the subject would be a good idea. Maybe I won't feel like I'm "In the Closet". And maybe, MAYBE, I can get someone to practice on...
We out.

Nothing new? You've got a profile pic of yourself looking rather devious whilst surrended by kinky looking ladies!
ReplyDeleteThere a story behind that?
And yep, most people *are* interested in hypnosis, it helps to have some none-kinky hypno skills though for breaking people into it gently.
If you've seen Parkey's Black Meridian blog, he says (at least, I think it's him) that people have two responses to being told that you do hypnosis. "Cool! Hypnotize me!" or "Cool! Hypnotize him/her, so I can watch"
Best of luck blogging!
Thanks Lex,
ReplyDeleteThere is a story and it involves lots of Nerdyness... maybe I'll post about it soon...