Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Back in Black

:Edit: God Damn do I need a proof Reader....

Finally something to Post!
Last night was there was an event in Boston I attended lovingly called  "Pints for Pervs", a place where kinky people can hang out. It was a nice bar w/ couches. I met some very nice people from Fetlife, some of them being Hypno-geeks (I guess this is the new term) from the yahoo group.
A good time was had by all, Mephsta Inivted me back to her place after I offered to give her a ride home. She very much wanted for me to trance her and I wanted her to be in trance, things worked out pretty well, it was jus tlike riding a bike. (I haven't Hypnotized anyone for 8 monthes and I could kinda feel the rust, but it can right off) I did an eye focus induction with a pretty niffty round crystal I have, some deepening exercises, and I gave her two triggers, one was a Post hypnotic suggestion for Re-Hypnosis, and the second was a freeze trigger. I love the freeze trigger, and she seems to like it as well. I spent a while taking her in and out of trace, getting her as deep as I could while building trust. We also stayed up way to late geeking out and as I write this I haven't "Been to bed yet" but it was all worth it. I seem to have found a great fellow Hypno-geek and Trance partner. Before I ended up leaving I even tried this induction seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1PU83Jg_zo I have to say it was pretty hot, as was the whole night.
As of right now I'm tired as hell but boy do I feel great!

2 comments:

  1. Freeze triggers are just plain awesome. :-) And for that matter, the repeated trance-trigger-as-deepener is pretty awesome too.

    -SirQ

    ReplyDelete