Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dancing and Trancing

This past Friday night I too Mephsta out Dancing, but we did some trancing before hand (have a nice blue flashy thing I wanted to try out, worked well). I gave her a suggestion that when I said "dance for me"  She tuned out all but the Music and Myself and danced where the music took her while feeling submisive but free at the same time. Then we got "gothed out" and headed to the club. The place was packed. Lots and lots of awesome people, and quite a few that I knew. The trigger didn't quite work as well as I wanted untill a song came on that she was into and then it worked well. The time it best worked was durring an almost bellydance type song... very much awesome.  I plan to go back to this Club for their Goth night. I haven't gone in a long time before this night. If Meph ends up coming again (very likely) I will work on that trigger for better reactions.

We also had a good talk about what we both want and are looking for. I also expressed my wierd hangup about not taking advantage. I consider myself a niceguy and a gentalmen. I tend not to take advantace.... this needs to stop. I in my last relationship use triggers pretty often because I was always interested to see if they worked, and I liked the results. I was told after a while to quit doing that so much, and then not at all. This experiance is Fucking with my brain. I have a subject who delights in the fact that I can do these things, and I tend not to do them. *Shakes Fist* I will get over this hang-up. Being good/right/what I need isn't alwasy "Nice". I can still be a nice guy, I just have to look at what is being given and grab it with both hands. 

I also got an intesting offer form a Local Dom, She wants someone to Hypnotize her Sub. She is interested in Learning and will most likely come out for a Hypno-geek meetup sooner or later. I'm going to have Dinner with her next Monday to discuss the posiblities. What ever happens it will mean more Practice for me (which is what I'm looking for) and interesting new people (also what I'm looking for), so in the end I win.

Thats right, I win the video game. 

We out.

2 comments:

  1. Ug having a hard time with Text font and Size... well I least I can get my thoughts down....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't "taking advantage" if the other person is legitimately happy about you doing it. You know the joke about how true sadists can never get along with true masochists? No? Remind me to tell you it at the Kink party.

    You know that visceral feeling of pleasure you have when a trigger works exactly like you planned? If she's speaking the truth (and why wouldn't she?) then she's feeling a similar pleasure. Roll with it, you really are making her (and oh by the way you) happy. Capiche?

    -SirQ

    ReplyDelete