So fast forward to today, I got out of work and headed to pick up my Date. Her name is Kallista. I picked her up and brought her back to my Place (she has no car, Why do I keep meeting people with no Cars!). We tryed to go to Fun World First be alas it was Closed, so we started a Baking Adventure! We had chatted online about cakes, and Portal, so the baking Adventure was to make a Companion Cube! It was a Susses... mostly, We tried to get 3 Cube cakes done but only got one done fully, 2 are undetiled. (Sorry for the Cell pictures, no Power for Digga Cam)







(Cubeshot1&2, Kallista makes Cakes w/out wig, Kallista Holds Wicket w/Wig)
So yeah, I had an very Hot Girl come over to make Cake, and afterwards there was some Awesome Sex. It was just hot and Primal (even if there were a few funny moments "What do you mean the Condom is in the other room... LAME!"). I think this is something we both needed, wanted, and Deserved.
So, I as of this moment Have not Slept. Its 4:34am I need to be at work in an hour and a half. I didn't get back home till 3am. Am I being very dumb for doing this... yes. Was it worth it... hell yeah. Today at work I will Suffer, but I will get thought it. Should I slow done and let myself rest up for a While...? Probably, but this week is FULL. I will do my best not to go past the point of no Return again, but I can't guarantee anything... In the up and coming weeks I Plan on Slowing down a bit. I want to have fun, but not to Kill myself...

Good day Dr. sounds like you had a great time. Perhaps you will get some sleep soon.
ReplyDelete