Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ah hem...


And now some writing by Dr. SlashBlight. Well its been a while since I've written anything. Words from the head have not been flowing on the keyboard, but I've been wanting to update this for a while. I think I could really help with remembering the details of events and giving me a good track of where I have been, also if anybody reads this then I'm sure you would like updates.
So where have I been? What have I been up to? Well I've helped make New England have the Best Hypnosis-Kink scene any in the country, possibly the world. Is this presumptuous? I really don't think so, with the organization power of mephki and My enthusiasm we have gotten big names in the Hypno-kink world to know us and love us, and with our push in the right direction there are Hypno-clubs Starting in NYC and Philadelphia. Its all really neat, a little overwhelming at times, but Really Fucking Cool!

The monthly meet-ups have been going well. The NH Hypno-meet-up has grown a live of its own and I'm going to make the CT meet-up start to shine in the near future.

Also the group has done two Fetish Fair Fleamarkets, one Winter and just the other week the Summer one. We get to have a table at these because we are a New England Leather Alliance Special Interest Group (yes thats a mouthful). Last Saturday we ran our table, gave away free Hypnosis Samplier CDs with tracks from Lady Ruetha, Wiseguy, Lee Allure, and myself on it. It was great to say "Hey your interested in Hypnosis, well have a CD, or come around the other side if the Table and I'll Hypnotize you right now." We had a good number of fun an attractive people try that second option. After losing count I think I beat my top number of people tranced in one day. We also got to do a demo. I've been really wanting to get more into the Stage Hypnosis aspect and this was a great chance. At 4pm that day we told anyone who would listen to be over at the demo space, and we packed in a crowd. Our subject was the Lovely Sybil_Vane


Everyone was delighted to see the suggestions we had for her. We made her Freeze in place, and stripped her to all but the barely minimal of street legal clothing (panties and nipple tape), and made her think she was still dressed. We said "Sybil wants X" and what ever X was she had to have. She ended up wanting my beard, and the lips of a few of our Lady friends in the audience. We also showed off her pleasure trigger that made for quite a few moans that carried well over the mic. Then we made her stand at attention and satisfied the sadists in the crowd by showing off the 1 finger spank and the "anywhere on your body that I touch is pressure point" trigger. We did some rise, lather, and repeat, until the end (we only had 20 minutes). Then we made 1 final suggestion, that every clap Sybil heard would feel like a blast from a Hitachi Vibrator. Then we got the crowd rolling... She had at least 3 orgasms. I love my job.

I know that I need to start posting more of my Hypnosis adventures, its just hard for me to write sometimes. I will do my best to post something weekly... even if its just a thought.
Photos from my Birthday Hypnosis-club should be coming shortly... and I'll post the ones that I have permission to.

If you've made it this far thanks for reading, I will have more to come.

Upcoming events:
(Tenitive) Aug 21st: Hypno-Meetup at the Society in CT, mini Kink Stage show for all, if this ends up happening.
Aug 22nd: Hypno-club in Boston with Hypnoboth from Canada to talk about Ericsonian Hypnosis

Various play parties and fun times inbetween

Dr Albus SlashBlight


No comments:

Post a Comment